According to the rules, I have to tell seven things about myself and then nominate seven "hot" blogs. So here goes...
1. I started college as a music major. I was then, and still am today, an awesome clarinet player. I married a high school band director and I still play the clarinet in local groups.
2. I am devoted to my family (husband and 2 incredible daughters) and to chocolate. I cannot imagine life without them and IT!
3. I, along with the rest of the family, collect Disney trading pins. Our collection now stands at slightly over 3000 pins. Out favorites are Tinkerbell, any Pooh character, Chip and Dale, and Figment pins.
4. I love the outdoors, and will go crazy if I have to stay inside for too long. Sometimes, while at school, I go outside during my planning period to grade papers.
5. I love kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling, hiking, and bird watching.
6. If I could close my eyes and wish myself to another location it would be Yellowstone National Park. I do not have the words to express what an amazing place it is. I dream of going back there everyday!
7. If I could do "things" all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. I would still choose the same husband and wish for the same children and would still be proud to be a school teacher. I have taught for 28 years and feel really good about the impact I have had on so many lives.
And now, the seven HOT blogs who deserve this award:
These blogs are awesome and I hope that you will check them out!