Increase traffic to your blog or web site
Think about these questions:
1. Are you just starting your blog or web site and feel a bit overwhelmed?
2. Are you wondering if anyone will ever come to your blog?
3. Do you see all the cute and professional blogs out there and feel that you can never design something that looks that good?
4. Do you want to use facebook and twitter to the best advantage?
5. Do you want to belong to a group of people who are supportive, knowledgeable, and are ready to jump to your side when you have a question or need help with your blog / web site?
If you answered "YES!" to any of these questions, then the
Teaching Blog Traffic School is the place for you.
This is a program (an online class) that my friend, Charity Preston, has written to help you with your blog and all of your social networking needs. When I first starting blogging, I wondered if I would ever reach 100 hits a day to my blog. With the help of Charity and her amazing class, my blog is getting the traffic that I dreamed of. I have also learned so much about how to use Facebook and Twitter to my advantage in getting even more traffic to my blog.
More importantly, once you sign up to take the online course with Charity, you will become part of a support group that you can reach out to each day. Hardly a day goes by that I do not ask a question of the group and receive immediate help and feedback. Without this support, I would never have learned how to maintain a blog or web site.
Please go take a look at Charity's Welcome Page. If you do decide to take her course, please tell her that Amy Brown at Science Stuff sent you!